Monday, June 30, 2008

a lil Hoo-Ha.


The changes were needed at this time of the year. So, here's a new face to Simply Cookies *cheers*


I am back with my updates. Anyway, that is not the point of my return. Of course ma's back with the business after a short break. So,here's the thing: Kaka M ordered another two chocolate cake for her youngest sister and her parent's anniversary. Ma was so out of ideas, my sisters contributed much of their creativity as well and so the outcome:



for Kaka M's little sister.



for the parents wedding anniversary.


Ohh! Did I mention about this BBQ we had? Correction- Ambuyat-Q. (ambuyat+BBQ) and since ada labih from Kaka M's cakes, ma selajur buat for the bbq. Who would have thought that we would have chocolate cake for bbq?? HAHA. It was a one-way go to promote Ma's blog tarus wah. So yerr. I compiled the cake pictures in one(to save space,peace to the world. whatever)



Basically that was it for that period. Here's a very very VERY recent cake project;



This was Kaka R's special order.

No comments: