Tuesday, March 11, 2008

blabs for today.

There's more pictures to come but I haven't got the time to actually upload them. Not in the nearest time. But I shall update this blog whenever I am free. And people! Don't be afraid to leave comments. I don't bite.

Our designer/advisor/manager went off to Senegal for work last Sunday. It is hard however, and such an irony that when he's not here, we are able to take good pictures of some recent cake projects of mom's. The sad part is, my phone takes the photos, but there's no way I can transfer them to the computer. Sad kan? No connector wah! Mobile ku style lama ah =p



The good news is, dad left his pendrive! Andddd....there's loads of other pictures to upload. Ganya nada masa bah. Insyallah soon. Chow!

oh. introducing myesha. she's the princess =)

No comments: